View Single Post
Originally Posted by Kein View Post
The resolution adjustment does not affect the browser based trailer which I assume you haven't tried. This stop gap measure is not ideal and I'm providing feedback to the developer so what's your beef? If nobody comments the developer may think everything is satisfactory and not proceed further.
First, your claim that, "the developer may think everything is satisfactory and not proceed further" is nonsense because the dev's post, which was only a couple posts above your complaint clearly describes that another version is coming--proving that he knew of the issue and was acting to address it. Did you read his post? Oh, yeah, the part about version 0.12 and the plan to hopefully fix the Youtube feature even better.

Second, the browser based trailer plays with High Quality "HQ" on the Youtube page, which is superior to the mobile resolution that was originally used in this app and which provides a picture quality that is about the best I've seen on my N9. I know because I have tried it, and I've tried the post-fix Cutetube solution--all of which produce a very similar high-quality picture on my device. At least more than adequate for a couple 2 minute movie clips.

While I appreciate that you edited your post to tone it down, only beef is that I found your unedited post rude and unsupportive. I'm sorry if I misinterpreted your posts, but I think we should be actually helpful in this community, to users and devs alike.