View Single Post
Posts: 21 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on May 2012 @ México
Hi. I am here to present you an idea. Im almost an expert handling my nokia n9, but im almost new to programming and all that stuff. Yet, i tend to learn really fast. Thats why i am here to ask the community a question. Do you think it could be really really that difficult to port shazam or soundhound to meego, or not exactly porting, but creating an app that uses the same algorhytm and database. We already have eeryie. But it doesnt work well. I respect the one who created it, it must be difficult. But we need a better one. It is kind of the only app I really miss in meego, apart from a document editor. So i ask you your sincere opinion. Im not promising anything, dont call me vapourware, but if i find the right motivation and dev partners, we could start a project and work hard. Whats do you think sincerely? Im willing to participate, but as i told before, i must start learning first.
Cause, as we have seen with wazapp, apkenv, instago, and many other useful apps that didnt exist at first, nothing is really impossible.

Last edited by ulyaothshadow; 2013-01-02 at 23:15.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ulyaothshadow For This Useful Post: