View Single Post
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by Wikiwide View Post
Quick reply...
I don't use 3G, so I wouldn't have reason to use 4G. The only part which could have been attractive about 3G-4G would be video calling. But since I don't have the patience to even configure MMS... I don't think I need extra-cellular-connectivity.
And about Internet-related apps, and so on... Write them, or find a Twitter app which is already written for N900, and motivate the developer to add new features. I am not a Twitter person; I may enjoy blue colour, and simplicity of short messages, but I dislike sharing information with the whole world - they are epitome of information overload. I am already overwhelmed as it is, thank you.
And I am not a fan of Google. Gmail is comfortable, but Google is too monopolising.
No need for 3G nor extra-cellular-connectivity? Then you don't want nor need a phone.

I didn't say Twitter. Wrote a proof of concept for that in Qt already. There's no authentic Google+ besides the mobile and limited web version and no App.net app yet.

The needs in such a limited factor doesn't require a phone as you've described it. In fact, you've described my N810.

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: