View Single Post
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by zlatokosi View Post
Fair enough. I disagree, but I see your point, and honestly don't know enough about what's going on behind the scenes... I just think that is eventually what happens as a community grows and expands. And I doubt a new community from Jolla would be immune to this. But I see your point, sometimes it's better just to reflash :-)
I didn't mean that to be a spoil sport though. I mean, there's some killer talent within the TMO members. I wouldn't even begin to list them all out because it'll be easier to point out who's not a killer talent...

I'd have to start pointing at myself to begin that list.

Seriously though, there's a lot of good things. I just think that Jolla being a startup doesn't need to drag the historical stuff that dragged the latter part of my TMO membership down into their current endeavors. It's inevitable, but not in the beginning. No need to have it then.

Regardless, I think that reaching out to Jolla should have been done once TMO was moved and established and could show how well they are without the teat of Nokia suckling them.

Best wishes to this site, best wishes to Jolla.