View Single Post
Posts: 1,455 | Thanked: 3,309 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Rochester, NY
Originally Posted by marmistrz View Post
Thanks for clarifying some of the points. Can you please point me the message to the concrete evidence as I can't find it.
Fine... Here is the e-mail archival link of the community mailing list, in which Estel admits he created a second account during his ban period, and admits to posting to the forum using it. Proof positive, in his own words.

Even here, he's obfuscated things by posting it as an Outlook e-mail attachment, so you need to click the second scrubbed attachment link to get the .eml file, and then either read it with Outlook or some other program that can sort through the cruft. (I just used vim to do so...)

In that attachment, he says:
What is funniest thing here, is that I have created ONE account, where I signed it as "/Estel", just to contact moderators, and to deny woody's false (on purpose) claims
He admits to creating a second account, while he was banned, to post to the forums, which is against the rules. Period.

There is your proof. In his own words, from his own e-mail account. Signed by his own unique identifiable signature key via the system he used to obfuscate the message, that he still e-mails with to this day.

He used the account (named Letsee) to post to the forum in at least 3 times, once as a followup to his thread on creating an aluminum case (now deleted?) and twice in two other threads, one of which being the one that earned him the temp ban. I didn't go looking for those, since he has the power to delete those posts and/or that account, and probably has by now to cover his tracks.

So tell me again. How was it illegal now? You and several others now for MONTHS have been pushing this, making accusations of impropriety and abuse. Believing everything Estel has said without a shred of evidence, and demanding "proof" from others, and then denying you ever saw it when you bring it up again a week later. And you know how easy this was to find? Right bar, select Search -> Advanced Search, Search by username, and type in Letsee (it even auto-completes, so having letse is good enough.)

I'm done with this stupid fan club. Estel has done nothing but lie, break rules, make failed attempts to elevate himself, and seed disharmony in this community since he came here. If you can't see that, it's on you.

So there is your proof. Undeniable. Irrefutable. He broke the rules. Admitted to it freely, in an open, logged archive. Why do you think it was "illegal" to give him the punishment for breaking forum rules? Why are you still being his fan boy when I just proved to you that he lied about this?

I feel you owe everyone an apology, especially those you've accused of doing "illegal" things. But then I bet I have a better chance of Nokia doing an about face and releasing an N970 than to see that happen.

Last edited by woody14619; 2013-01-30 at 21:40. Reason: Added some links...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to woody14619 For This Useful Post: