View Single Post
Posts: 543 | Thanked: 802 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Germany
I have in the meantime 2 Playbooks over here. They would even be worth every cent if BlackBerry would charge the double, but actually it is currently very, very cheap to get a Playbook.

It works just great, I like the browser, its good to read mails, flash player works for more special web pages (media streaming via web site) and the video player does the job.
The update to BB10 will bring more, even if there are only minor details I miss.

Depends on what you want to do with a tablet. I want to just grab it, enter a web adress and put it aside. I charge it sometimes all 2 days, sometimes all 2 weeks. It is my always on internet.

Edit: Oh, isn't in the Playbook the same Hardware like in the DevAlpha A? BB10 worked without problems over here, so I'm very comfortable about the update. I'm just afraid because of the background execution of the apps (there is a switch at the Playbook for this) - I use it to watch (listen) Video's while checking my mails on the Playbook. I'm afraid this could stop working... but I will see as soon as the update arrives.

Please DONATE if you like my work!
It's the best way to motivate me to create more stuff for your Device.

Last edited by helex; 2013-02-01 at 19:21.

The Following User Says Thank You to helex For This Useful Post: