View Single Post
Posts: 8 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Feb 2013 @ Deltona
Originally Posted by brunelli View Post
Why not a N9?
Anyway, have you tried to announce on eBay?
I've done some research on the N9, played with it a little bit and didn't care for it. The N900 is exactly what i'm looking for.

Originally Posted by bandora View Post
Honestly your best bet is to sell your iPhone (craigslist?) and use the money to buy an N900..

I have both N900 and N9 and there's no way I would sell those, and if people were like me here then ur best bet would be what I mentioned above. Good luck.
I've attempted this past two weeks on craigslist and I cant seem to get a decent offer. And I totally understand why someone wouldnt want to get rid of them. I figure someone with a well kept N900 that upgraded to an N9 or equivalent might help another geek out and trade for an IPhone. Someone with connections can totally re-sell it and get more cash than if they tried to sell the N900 in my opinion.

Originally Posted by Joseph9560 View Post
I want to trade! Btw. I'm in Las Vegas, my profile shows my old address. Just want to know if its CDMA or GSM! I'm assuming its GSM as its AT&T (but somewhere I read that they have CDMA too, not sure if its true).
Edit: Just changed my profile address!
Joseph I sent you an email. I cant seem to check my PM's yet probably due to me just making an account today.

Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
I do have a N900 laying over here too if you like to trade
If things don't work out with Joseph your totally next.

Thank you all for the replies, I'm going to be apart of this community when I get my own N900 :]

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to medo4 For This Useful Post: