View Single Post
Posts: 440 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Las Vegas, NV
Sorry for late reply! I was kinda busy. The phone is in good conditions - have some scratches in the case. But the screen is protected with screen protector. I don't have any accessories of N900 besides the charger and the changer is the one that fits in Asia plug (cause that's where I brought it from). So you might need to buy some connector or a new charger. I will send pics tonight! The phone has CSSU and all the goodies but I wasn't able to update it to latest CSSU (when maemo.org server was still running). I probably messed some packages but it works great (even after broken packages ). I can flash it to original Nokia OS if you like but I would assume it will be easier for you to move ahead from what is already there (as you seemed like a geek) than starting over from fresh Nokia version of the OS.

The reason I am selling it is because I am using Galaxy S3 as a primary phone now. I still use N900 occasionally to listen to "a" radio program (and darn Android can not play that particular internet radio station). Never realized how awesome the built in media player (and OMP for sure) until I switched to Android. And I definitely miss the ability to record calls . Its a great device to have and I will definitely miss it but it will be used in better way if its in someone else's hand. And I don't like apple at all - used it for couple of days and then returned it to get S3. Iphone will go for my family or friends or I might even sell it online in ebay

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joseph9560 For This Useful Post: