View Single Post
Posts: 1,269 | Thanked: 3,961 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Brazil
(12/02/2013) MatPlotLib 1.2.0-2 Harmattan is released, now the interactive Qt4/PySide default backend opens in full screen, so Nokia N9/N950 screen is better used.

See the 1st post to install/update, i.e., "apt-get update" then "apt-get install python-matplotlib" as root in Terminal.

Before the new release : Ahahhh, I've figured out how to show the Qt4/PySide backend in full screen Just one new line of code, PyQt4/PySide rocks ! And it deserves a new version : Matplotlib 1.2.0 Harmattan2.

See the new IPython 0.13.1-3 which fixes the bug which prevented dialog boxes to work on Qt4 backend, so save button, vkb on text fields, etc, don't work .

With MatPlotLib 1.2.0-2 and IPython 0.13.1-3, your Nokia N9/N950 will show Qt4/PySide backend in full screen and with working dialogs boxes.
-- My blog about mobile & scientific computing ---
Sailfish : Sony Xperia X, Gemini, Jolla, Jolla C, Jolla Tablet, Nexus 4. Nokia N9, N900, N810.

Last edited by rcolistete; 2013-02-12 at 17:10. Reason: Cited IPython 0.13.1-3

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rcolistete For This Useful Post: