View Single Post
Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Originally Posted by ersanpermana View Post
any some one can help me i want to install scratchbox from this site http://www.nokiausers.net/forum/noki...r-running.html
but am having trouble entering newgrp sbox nokia-binaries and I are unable to use the command apt-get update
even though I've followed the steps to add newgrp sbox ..
please help i really hope
What errors do you get? Have you tried to use backup repositories, such as http://skeiron.org/tablets-dev/ ?
And when writing messages here, you may use markup, such as [code][//code], to make it easier to differentiate text from code.
Originally Posted by 5waleed1 View Post
i need help with getting htc weather widget on my n900, i keep getting error : image not found.can someone help. thanks
I am confused, too... I do not know much about weather widgets. I can point you to Weather lockscreen and widget...it works now. , but I am not sure it's what you wish to have. If it is possible, can you elaborate on the filepath of the image which cannot be found?
Originally Posted by deckard View Post
Hi,

Last day i've record video with my N9 (MeeGo 1.2 PR1.2 30.2012.07)
, everything went well. today i've tried to see the video and it doesn't exist. Where is the "buffer" folder? is there a way to recover the missing video?

thanks,
deckard
Is only one video missing, or all videos recorded by the camera? Are photographs missing, too? If yes, it may be possible that the device considers itself in mass storage mode, or has in some other way (temporarily) prevented access to this part of memory.
Originally Posted by anne.lones View Post
i haven't updated my n9 yet. i mean ever. so i heard about pr1.2, and i heard a lot of good things about it..

do i need to update my n9 to pr1.1 first or should i go directly download 1.2?
I am not sure, but quoting from IRC log of #harmattan:
Originally Posted by itsnotabigtruck
you can go straight from pr1.0 to pr1.2 via ssu btw, in fact, now that pr1.2 is out you can't go to pr1.1
Best wishes.

The Following User Says Thank You to Wikiwide For This Useful Post: