View Single Post
Posts: 889 | Thanked: 2,087 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Manchester
Originally Posted by Germano View Post
Holly Crap! That worked for me too! Here i used a pen spring, that was easy to cut (2 turns). THANKS A LOT!!!! The sign itīs perfect now (before that, if i put my hands in entire back part of the phone, the signal was lost. Now, not even a single line of the signal is lost . Now to be back to life, my N900 only needs a original digitizer (the ebay one sucks a lot in touch screen) and the 2 screws that i broke

Best Regards,

Germano.
On a slight tangent from the main gist of this thread, and possibly 2 months too late, but this may be of use to someone.

When I stripped the heads on a screw under the screen, I remember doing some research and I think I came up with M1.4x2.8 M1.4x5 as the two types used. It was over a year ago when I did the research, it might have come from one of the strip down pdfs.
Anyway, I asked googled around and found a place that sold them, but because I only wanted a few, the guy sent me some as samples. (Unfortunately, the ones he had were M1.4x3, so slightly too long, but they did the job).