View Single Post
Posts: 1,455 | Thanked: 3,309 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Rochester, NY
Originally Posted by stenny View Post
note the election trigger clause has no seven-day time limit
This is incorrect. Revision 7 of the ByLaws (which is the last revision posted here on the forum, and officially voted in), Section IV, paragraph 6 reads:
If at any point more than one Director is expelled during a single term, or fewer than three (3) Director positions are occupied (not vacant or expulsed) for a period exceeding seven (7) days, a new election cycle shall be required to be announced and will commence immediately.

Originally Posted by stenny View Post
If you people let him get away with this, you can kiss the Hildon Foundation goodbye. It is 100% SD69's podium from here on out.
Not quite. In my accepting the position, assuming the appointment is valid, currently there are at least two Directors. Until Jim's public announcement of his acceptance, we both have an equal vote. Meaning for anything to move forward, we must both agree on it, as a conflict will result in deadlock.

There must also be a voice/video meeting between the three of us, which should happen very soon now. As of yet, I've had no communication with anyone else involved in HiFo, be that other active/appointed Directors or agents of the Board (Treasurer, Communications, etc). To be fair, I've been rather busy and haven't mailed them directly myself either.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to woody14619 For This Useful Post: