View Single Post
hacker, what do you mean by clock settings? are you referring to the overlocking settings? if that, well, i am having problems with my music since i started putting 30GB songs on it,that is just before overlocking, that's why i decided to do overlocking now to have faster response because fastern9 could not do anything.. When my music plays, no problem at all, the problem is, when i search for a song, it really takes time to respond, i have finish typing the whole title of the song before it comes out,sometimes if i have wrong spelling, i will delete backwards then the it stocks and then suddenly it will say "MUSIC NOT RESPONDING" close application? yes or no? ...... that's what i always got, but if i type very very slowly, it respond

fastern9_1.0.1_armel.deb

that is the file that i have installed,

i have tried also the faster transitions. but and i know that i have done it correctly, and after doing that, may whole screen just becomes black and orange color, almost all of the icons applications turned into orange square icons, and then i uninstall it. and do the fastern9 but still none of them works.

as you have said, remove of the fastern9, which i did, and tried 1.375MHz and lowered my voltage to 1375000, again i tried the music application, started browsing songs, i love typing so fast, and i can't control it. and if i do again the delete button backwards. the music then still failed to respond, and now without the fastern9, my phone for the first time started to reboot. t\I haven't had any reboots since i bought my phone. Do you think there is problem on my phone? I really love music, that's why i combined camera, music player, and phone in one gadget only,the reason to chose the 64GB, any help hacker?