View Single Post
do you have N9QT faster transitions together with overlocking? well i haven't tried that yet, but i have already used n9qt's tweak A and B before, it did a great speed much better in what i'm experiencing now, but i had some issues with n9qt , and need to uninstall it, uninstalling it didn't still solve my issue and almost cause to brick my phone, so i decided to reflash my n9. well i guess, none of these really helped in my music problem, so i better install again n9qt. and try it with my overlocking settings, if it still didin't work, i'm gonna buy separate gadget for music purposes only. I remember when i had an apple ipod of 160GB almost used the memory, I didn't have a problem with it. But i had to sold it for me to buy n9.

by the way, what do you mean by "tracker issues"? and have you ever tried to load a volume of music in your n9? maybe you should take a try so you may know until how far your settings could go,then maybe you could tell me the settings soon. I hope there is still a way. Thank you guys for your help and kindness.