View Single Post
This is insane.

I strongly regret I have seen this topic just today. If it was earlier I would put more harsh words in my last post here: http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...8&postcount=74

Damn I have to write this one more time. This is insane. I read all this and I can not believe it. I am also glad that the HiFo board will be changed. This is more like an Company the size of Microsoft or Hell GE even – a decision made in one small topic has to be discussed with so many people that when it is decided it is no longer needed. And we are talking about two man show. Short mail, sms, phone call and finito. Not some "Board has decide, Board has to think, Board this, Board that". Now this is the same !@#$ I encounter here in Poland in various offces etc. I can not belive it...

There are good people willing to help, there is a company willing to help, there are admins willing to spend their free time and what? “Board this, Board that” grrrrrrrrrrrr

This looks like Nokia not as a open source community. I have to grab a beer to calm myself.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to fw190 For This Useful Post: