View Single Post
Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Artyom,

My statement was how my Android devices are faster/smoother whatever than the i4s in my house. I said after a point it doesn't matter because in some cases one device would be faster and in others the other. Now how you got this to mean the iphone is faster i don't know.

The rest of your issues I can just put it into one sentence "You have no clue of what you can do on an Android device because you haven't used one for an extended period of time".

You ask me how I "tolerate" my N9? Heck, I use multiple gadgets so must I choose which ones to tolerate? I love the N9 doesn't mean I don't know how to recognize other devices and what they can do for me or allow my techy side to use more than 1 or 2 devices.

Your whole post is like a promotion post done by regular iSheep so I won't even bother explaining things to you. Remember your post was asking me to explain to you because you supposedly wanted to learn.

You want to get on topic? There are rumours albeit very strong ones about the Snapdragon going into US market instead of the Exyons chipset mainly due to the availability and spectrum bands differences. Remember the S3 had something similar too with the S4 Dual-core and Exyons quad-core?

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post: