View Single Post
Posts: 320 | Thanked: 763 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Espoo, FInland
Today is my last day at N9 work. And in Nokia office. It was a long journey. From N800 to N9. Through Rotterdam and Bruuveri Helsinki pubs. Via Helsinki, Chennai and Nizhny. With stops in Atlanta and Brisbane.

The journey was really exciting. And the main reason are my colleagues and our (maemo/meego) customers.

Thank you, guys! You were incredible! I still can't forget the "MfE: Blame me here, pls" thread. It contributed a lot to my professional growth and to my psychological stability :-)

Thanks a lot to all of you! We had fun together. Let me remind the old OSSO motto - future is open!

Last edited by vitaly_repin; 2013-03-29 at 14:34.

The Following 91 Users Say Thank You to vitaly_repin For This Useful Post:
abuli, abyzthomas, ajalkane, amandalam, AMD, arcean, Arie, Artopal, bennypr0fane, bingomion, Boemien, cddiede, chiappa, ck2nb, Copernicus, cuongle, Dave999, delmar, don_falcone, Drekkie, Fatalist, fermolnar, Flynx, gsalone, HELLASISGREECE, HtheB, Hurrian, imaginaryenemy, Industreality, iosu, jd4200, jecargo22, Jeffrey04, Jordi, juiceme, kermit, khan.orak, klinglerware, Kroll, ladoga, lorenzo, Lucazz990, Maettu, Mara, mariusmssj, MartinK, marxian, MFaroTusino, mikecomputing, mindsofpsi, minimos, miqu, Morpog, mrsellout, myname24, N9uwu, nokiabot, NokiaN900R, OVK, P@t, peterleinchen, Petteri, praveenchand, qwazix, rcolistete, rotoflex, ruplee76, Rusnak-COBRA, sbock, Schturman, setter, shanttu, sixwheeledbeast, soryuuha, stats0, thedead1440, tonyhuynh, tortoisedoc, unoace, vetsin, whayong, Wikiwide, Win7Mac, wook_sf, xprism, zifis, zlatko, zlatokosi, Zoxir