View Single Post
You will all be pleased to hear that I have successfully integrated oauth into Qvernote and is working well.

It works as it did before but due to the changes there a couple of issues that I still need to iron out:
  • HTTPS is broken and I'm still working on a proper fix, please only use HTTP in settings.
  • Packaging conflicts mean the libs can't upgrade so uninstall the old qvernote which should remove thrift0.2.0 and libevernote1.15.
  • After getting evernote authentication you may need to manually select Online from settings and save.

I have put together a pre-release version for people test, it is a tarball with three deb files: qvernote-0.6.tar.gz

I doubt there will be any issues but you may wish to backup your qvernote database: ~/MyDocs/qvernote/qvernote.db

I have quickly created a random new icon for the app as Evernote's trademark guidelines prevent us using theirs. (see attachment)

Due to multiple package dependencies the easiest way to install is from X-Term with dpkg:
Code:
cd MyDocs
tar xf qvernote-0.6.tar.gz
sudo gainroot
apt-get remove qvernote
dpkg -i qvernote_0.6-1maemo1_armel.deb thrift0.9.0_0.9.0-1_armel.deb libevernote1.23_1.23-1_armel.deb
To uninstall:
Code:
sudo gainroot
apt-get remove qvernote libevernote1.23 thrift0.9.0
Attached Images

Last edited by Cas07; 2013-04-06 at 09:48.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cas07 For This Useful Post: