View Single Post
I would like to be able to do this. Right now I could buy a 19 inch LCD TV with Composite Video In, and connect the video out from the N900 to it.

What I'm missing would be bluetooth keyboard (more or less full size) fully compatible with the N900. USB keyboard is not an option, since the N900 would need to remain connected to the AC supply continuously.

Even better, it would be great to be able to run the N900 without a battery, just from AC power. Right now this is not possible, but maybe in the future?

Does anyone use the N900 in this capacity? What bluetooth keyboards do you use, and what has been your experience? Isn't there a method to map any bluetooth keyboard to work, something like xmodmap?

EDIT: I forgot about mouse. The best solution for me would be to use a keyboard with an integrated trackpoint or trackpad, and be able to operate the N900 that way, although I assume this is next to impossible. Alternatively, I wouldn't mind using a separate mouse. As far as being able to operate the N900 fully through keyboard shortcuts I won't even mention it (although I just did... )

Last edited by malfunctioning; 2013-05-04 at 16:48.