View Single Post
Banned | Posts: 280 | Thanked: 295 times | Joined on Apr 2013 @ Romania
Originally Posted by nokiabot View Post
I was already freaked about your soldering iron heating idea....i told u not to do that excliptly.
Btw you still can refurbish one by reusing the parts get that damm thing repaired by someone.
Most probably the nw ic you heated got displaced a little and you can get flex cable from ebay also the usb port is easily repairable
can you post some closeups??
I can't make any closeups because the digital camera is low on battery, the phone I am using now it's a Motorola E8 so 2Mpx with no autofocus.

Ok the problems are these.

On one of them the flex cable connecting the sd card to the motherboard was broken. On the other phone, after heating up the gsm, when to put back the shield I touched the chips with my sweaty hand from the soldering iron, and I think a drop of water touched the chips. Now the whole phone won't turn on...

So I hate my life... I think I'm going in a depression, I have no decent smartphone now... Please wish me luck because I asked my cousin to make me a gift and give me her's SG1...

As for the motherboard that won't start, I washed it with water + soap solution and now it's drying up... This is it's last chance...