View Single Post
Originally Posted by Marshall Banana View Post
After solving the "button with no text" bug i did some code cleanup and broke the download functionallity with it. I've no idea why i didn't see this when testing after the cleanup. I made a new version here. Please redownload dropn900.tar.gz and untar it into /opt/dropn900. Afterwards syncing should work for you.
Marshall Banana, thank you very much for your new version. I have been doing some checking after installing it. Today I got the first total succesful synchronization. I have many files in DropBox and up to now the sync did never finish completely. First of all DropN900 did have to download again all files to the phone. It did not recognize that many of the files were still identical. Second, the sync did stop at some files. I do not know the reason but fortunately these were not critical and some of them were auxiliary files. After cleaning them in my desktop DropBox folder the sync was able to continue next time. Afterwards the sync seems to be working as expected. I still miss the possibility in the original version of synchronizing only a folder and its subfolders, so that I can avoid syncing all my DropBox files to my mobile devices. Otherwise the program is working perfectly with the new DropBox API. Thank you very much again for your nice work.

The Following User Says Thank You to memeces For This Useful Post: