View Single Post
Posts: 94 | Thanked: 209 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Germany
Originally Posted by memeces View Post
Marshall Banana, thank you very much for your new version. I have been doing some checking after installing it. Today I got the first total succesful synchronization. I have many files in DropBox and up to now the sync did never finish completely. First of all DropN900 did have to download again all files to the phone. It did not recognize that many of the files were still identical. Second, the sync did stop at some files. I do not know the reason but fortunately these were not critical and some of them were auxiliary files. After cleaning them in my desktop DropBox folder the sync was able to continue next time. Afterwards the sync seems to be working as expected. I still miss the possibility in the original version of synchronizing only a folder and its subfolders, so that I can avoid syncing all my DropBox files to my mobile devices. Otherwise the program is working perfectly with the new DropBox API. Thank you very much again for your nice work.
I'm glad that it's working for you now. Syncing only a subfolder should work if you select it as sync path in the settings. I just tried it with one of the subfolders of my dropbox. I just told you to select the root folder / as sync path because the handling with the root folder changed with the new API and i presumed you wanted to sync your whole dropbox.

The Following User Says Thank You to Marshall Banana For This Useful Post: