View Single Post
Originally Posted by Ken-Young View Post
I completely agree with you on this point. Since Jolla has been showing Sailfish running on N950s for months, I'm baffled by their decision not to release N9 and N950 images so that they could instantly absorb part of our Maemo community. The explanation that it would somehow be illegal strikes me as BS. It's still not too late for them to do it, and we could be developing apps and giving them feedback on the software in advance of their late 2013 device sales. But for some reason Jolla seems a lot less interested in us than we are in them. That's puzzling, because my paycheck doesn't depend on Jolla being successful.
see my post on Jolla Sailfish Is stunning! Now on video! thread about «Jolla doesn't care about...»

in another post on this thread someone asked about other hardware partner
considering how miserable m$ device sales are, maybe Jolla hopes to get NOKIA on board as a manufacturer?
then it makes sense not to offend NOKIA
once Flop terminated and the m$ disaster sunk (in), NOKIA will be scrambling to get another OS for their future & as long as Jolla is not an openly trade / quoted company, co-operation (rather then plain dumb acquisition) may be the only way to go

The Following User Says Thank You to misterc For This Useful Post: