View Single Post
Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by Hariainm View Post
Yeah, yeah, as seen in their web page. But keeping the marketing away, all this "Other Half" stuff, what does it mean? Something it has to do with the back of the phone, sure. The covers. Do you really expect Jolla to surprise us, pre-order guys, with some "exclusive" other half, like a hwkb or a gamepad? No, and me neither. What would it be: coloured covers. That box. Or not even that. Just one different colour.

And the "super special limited edition" jolla phone... The phone with a limited edition serial number? I bet is nothing special

And I'm sorry to say that. As I said before, I really want to believe, to be eager for the waiting, and I read a lot of information about jolla and the phone, but... To the moment, they failed at selling it to me.

PD: And sorry for all the rant, but my hopes with the company are slowly fading away as I see the zero professionality, the poorly managed presentations, the lack of proper and useful information... I don't like the "Peter Molyneux" way of selling a product they have choosen.

If people is expecting limited edition is HWKBD they'r plain stupid *****s.

Its probadly "special designed" backcase or something like that.

100EUR lower price for us who preorder thats good enought for me. Also I do it because I support them. I personally KNOW how hard it is for upstart companys to get it going. But I like the idea with Jolla and hope they can success even if they only will be little player on the market.

And about "proffesional skills" for got sake don't compare a little company with bosses like Bill Gates, Ballmer or Steve Jobs or even Mr Flop.

Atleast Jolla has a vision! Compared to Nokia who has sold theyr soul to Microsoft

Last edited by mikecomputing; 2013-05-30 at 20:28.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mikecomputing For This Useful Post: