View Single Post
The jerk wants to give my 5 bucks for the unit and I pay the shipping. I guess I look really stupid. So...no I have no intention of selling it for 5 bucks and then pay 10 bucks to ship it to him.

Just for the record...everything was deleted. sent, trash, received etc..... but memory still was out of sight. Also, delected 99% of programs and games.. Still memory ballooned to max. Something behind the vail was going on. There were no visible messages anywhere.. in trash, sent or received... a BIG ZERO.

Only thing that brought it back to normal operations was a full install.... thanks to an off line source.. All stuff offered on this message forum was junk. Old...out of date.. defective. What I hate about this digital stuff is that after a year or two regardless of the price or popularity it is obsolete junk. Almost as if it was designed by GM.
Buffalo.

Originally Posted by scaler View Post
I have posted a reply to your thread in the "General" forum, where you described your actual problem.

To summarize the problem:
Your memory does not have enough free space for you to send and receive messages through the email application, although you can still access your webmail through the browser. You have cleaned out the email Inbox, and you are puzzled that the email application says there are still 567 messages.

Have you looked at the "Sent" messages and the other folders listed under "Nokia N810"?

Reflashing seems like a drastic solution to this problem, although it is a useful skill for any Maemo user.

Maybe you have already sold your N810 to peterleinchen. Pity.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to buffalo For This Useful Post: