View Single Post
Posts: 154 | Thanked: 73 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Toronto
Originally Posted by vandys View Post
.... having hassles with your tech can ruin anybody's day.
No argument with that, but the “day” in this case was more than 7 weeks ago.

You maybe haven't tried to make sense of the four threads the “dude” started on the same problem on the Talk>Talk>General forum. However, I invite you to take a close look at his post #6 on this thread. He insists, in high dudgeon, that he deleted messages from the Trash folder of his Modest Mail application, that he has been using for years. Please think about that, very carefully. Then decide who might need to “lighten up”.

I was going to hold off on this, hoping that a long and “lightened” post on one of his other threads might give him an idea of how things work on this site. Given the experience of endsormeans, there doesn't seem to be much chance of that.

Neither you nor I know what PM's passed between buffalo and peterleinchen. We do know which of them started hurling public abuse at the other (7 weeks after the allegedly ruined day). It's not likely that he will send an apology to peterleinchen, but perhaps you could.

[EDIT: I had somehow got the impression that you were a mod on this forum. I was wrong. It makes little difference to this post, except that I was previously giving you an "out" for not looking beyond this thread when you decided to aim your nag at peterleinchen. Other than that one undeserved nag, your contributions to the forum are much appreciated.]

Last edited by scaler; 2013-06-29 at 18:59.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scaler For This Useful Post: