View Single Post
Posts: 298 | Thanked: 341 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ This world :)
Latest update V 0.50 is attached below. This update provides a number of significant improvements under the hood. However, it is just an interim reléase of a work in progress and a lot of the upgrades intended for this reléase are not yet finalized and now will be provided in the next update. This reléase should work for all KP versions with injection drivers (KP46wl1, KP47, KP48, KP49, KP50, KP51, KP51r1, KP52 and CSSU3).

The injection driver load script from Pali (thanks a bunch) is implemented.

Location of the injection drivers has been standardized to /opt/packet-injection-modules/(kernel versión), with kernel versión being the output from uname -r in keeping with Pali's injection drivers load script. Ensure the drivers for your kernel are located in the correct directory if you intend on using injection. For my system running CSSU3 this is done automatically when installing the kernel. For older systems, this is a manual operation.

Install version 0.3 from post no 1. in this thread (or any other working version), then apply my update. As per usual, make a back-up copy of the files to be replaced (Main.py, FAS.py, scan.sh, packet-injection.sh, runJohn.sh, decryptWEP.sh), copy the archive to the FAS directory on your N900 and extract within xterm in the FAS directory.
Code:
tar -xzvf faircrack0.50.tar.gz
Enjoy
Attached Files
File Type: gz faircrack0.50.tar.gz (21.6 KB, 323 views)

Last edited by StefanL; 2013-08-19 at 21:14. Reason: Highlight location of injection drivers expected by this version

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to StefanL For This Useful Post: