View Single Post
Posts: 268 | Thanked: 1,053 times | Joined on May 2010 @ The Netherlands
Originally Posted by dvb View Post
I was sure busybox can't be uninstalled without having much problems. Anyway, I installed new althist and it works greatly! Thanks a lot! Now waiting for it to be released under repos, as I have CSSU Thumb.
Great! And you're right about not being able to uninstall busybox without much problems. However, busybox-power can be safely installed and uninstalled freely. Just don't remove Maemo's busybox package .

Originally Posted by dvb View Post
Today I found another bug. In my MyDocs/.videos I have a directory named in russian letters (well, I guess any non-english letters will do the trick). Now, I start typing in x-term the command:

~ $ MyDocs/.videos/

Then I press TAB to take a look at the suggestions. As I have there only one directory, ash (or busybox?) substirutes it to my input. But if I only press TAB one more or twice times, all the command goes away!

Is this a bug of busybox-power, or ash? I didn't notice anything similar before installing busybox-power-althist, but maybe that can be Thumb tree bug: I installed that just before busybox-power.
Thanks for reporting. I haven't looked into this yet, but I guess it's a bug in ash (or more accurately: libbb/lineedit). I'm currently on holidays, but I'll check if I can reproduce and fix the issue when I'm back home.

I'll also prepare a proper new busybox-power release (fremantle, fremantle thumb, diablo, and harmattan) then, which will include the swapon patch among other things.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iDont For This Useful Post: