View Single Post
Posts: 75 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Uruguay
hello, sorry to bother but i'm in a hurry.

Today i was taking some pictures with Fcam, then the phone shutted down and i had to turn it on.

When it turned on, there is no icons, no wallpaper and there's no fonts, instead i only see squares where fonts should be.

Cant access it with nokia suite, i put it in suite mode (other option goes mass usb device) but nokia does not discover it.

I tried to reflash it, but, flasher dont find a suitable usb device, the driver is correctly installed and i pluged the phone while holding "u" key. Also it appears on windows device manager.

I can only use it as pendrive because is the only way it works.

I can also enter via ssh, since i could find how to enable WiFi. But i dont know what to do next, i can see the whole filesystem but cant tell if something is wrong or blocked, every file permission and owner seems to be ok.

Please,. i need urgent help, i have a meeting in the afternoon, i scheduled yesterday so is not yet in any backup, i lost my contact info. meeting address and etc...

Help, this has to be fixable using command line, but i-m not very good on linux.

Thanks in advance, my job is on the line if i loose the meeting because of this phone.

Just to update, the whole filesystem seems to be locked in read only mode. I cant do anything even as root under terminal, everything says cant write here, cant write there.

Last edited by RichardN900; 2013-07-27 at 00:04. Reason: Title change.