View Single Post
Posts: 75 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Uruguay
All my contacts and everything is backed up, but i dont care to loose anything else, almos t everything is old enough as to be in my memory or reconstructable.
I scheduled this meeting and contact yesterday, that didnt went to any backup and i cant reme,ber anything except the first name of the person i talked to.

There-s no .baclup folder that i can find here.

If i cant bring the phone back to life i cant put more time on it, it started to go bananas some time ago.. Camera-ui closing, ok i reopen it, video recording feezing, ok, take it again.
e-mail giving error entering an infinite open close loop, ok, unistall and kill anything related.

But this is it, is too much, cant have a phone intended only for those who develop for it. Today i was about 1 hour trying to understand how to reflash it, a couple hours searching if there was a fast reset for configs, now i spent another hour or more trying to enter filesystem, using apt, etc...

If this morning i would walk 2km to buy a new android phone (wich i-m considering to buy for some time on) at this moment i would have a working phone and a meeting to go.
Just because i tried to keep this piece of machinery, now i have probably got into trouble with my work, lost a phone, lost a very important new contact ang got p..sed of..

I guess my first Android/Windows phone is going to be here tomorrow and this would be the last time a Linux/dobyyourself device gets in beteen me and my work to make me loose time and a job. (since is not the first and have not been few)