View Single Post
Banned | Posts: 280 | Thanked: 295 times | Joined on Apr 2013 @ Romania
Originally Posted by bill_klpd View Post
If I remember right I was with your side with the thread on off topic section... And I am sorry because I don't have a cam or another phone to take a video off my only phone. The video was capture with an HTC 8S, which is my brother's, and I don't really care if it was a Windows Phone, or Android or Symbian or anything else...

Now back to topic...

Well I used to have a psp 3000 (but I bricked it back when we had the chickhen if you know what I am saying), and then I found a 1000 in which I have done some leds mod on L,R...I remember that there were so many mods for psp (dual analogs etc.) and I have seen the vu meter mod as well, but I loved the simple sound reactive leds as much as the vu meter... Who knows maybe it's because I was just 4 years old on 2000
Chill dude, I was talking about Windows Phone just because nobody shouted yet that you are a heretic and left the religion of the "open-source god".

Back on topic. Sound reactive leds are just a pain, trust me, also they don't look quite nice. If somehow that scheme can be reduced to a minimum, you can fin a place and install it inside the N900 case, and get out at least 3 micro-leds, a green, a yellow and a red one.

The most you can do this is install the same microcontroller but on every key you shoud add a new led, a green for the 2 bottom lines, a yellow for the third and red for the 4th, then you will have a full spectrum analyzer with colors on the keyboard.

Now this could be awesome.