View Single Post
The Z10 has now the same price as the S2 and some parts of the UI will remind you of the Harmattan UX. I personally cannot understand the love for Android phones, that's the most boring system I have ever seen...

Originally Posted by n0x View Post
Since I don't have the luxury of money, I have to either wait for a chance to upgrade (which is probably when my N9 dies) or have to swap it off for another phone.

That being said, I am disgusted at how people in my country (yes) underrate the N9 and its Harmattan UX, not considering it on par with other 2010-2011 model 2nd hand Android phones. Yes, there are apps and limitations, but asking me for a swap of my N9 complete with box and other stuff + 70 USD (which is ~3000 bucks in my place) for your measly Android unit ONLY is overkill. And the fact that it is Nokia, they dislike it.

OT: Why wouldn't just Nokia break off the MS Deal, then go to creating Android phones? =_= Let's see how it would go you ******* /rant.

(You guys won't get a good UX as this!)

That being said, I'm thinking if I should swap my N9 to an Incredible S (because even the S2 price is too high). I've become attached to the Harmattan UI (and to the Organizer Feed :P), but I think it's time to move on.

The Following User Says Thank You to bwalter For This Useful Post: