View Single Post
Posts: 75 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Uruguay
YEYYY!!!!!
[crazyface]Is aliive...
Is aliiiiiive...
[/crazyface]

Well, i had to make a full reflash on a compuiter with 32bits windows (Win8 BTW) since none of my computers using 64bits windows allowed me to do it.

Now... I have to recover almost 3 years of software installing and customizing.
This is gonna hurt surely. I tought that Nokia suite's full backup backed up everything... But it does not.

Anyway, i'm now starting to get it it motion again to try stop using the new phone (Samsung with android) wich is making me crazy, but not because of software issues... for hardware crazyness.

I never lost signal with my N900, even inside elevators, basements, etc... (never tried underwater) this crappy 400 US dollars samsung loses signal in plain street.

And the worst thing is that this s..t came with a faulty audio jack, but, since is a mechanical damage, warranty does not cover it. I'm starting to hate Samsung, so, in order to keep my almost good relation with that brand, i hope i can start using my Nokia as soon as possible.

Thanks Estel, i revived my wonder machine only because you said i had to try different computers, otherwise i was convinced the phoen was completelly unrecoverable.