View Single Post
Posts: 533 | Thanked: 1,341 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Italy
Uploaded version 0.1.24:
Changelog:
* Fixed crash in script function Player.SetHasBackpack()
* Fixed random number label alignment when using bonus
* Fixed script function FightWindow.GetLastRandomNumber()
* Fixed ChooseItemWindow focus when closed
* Fixed item count in status window

Originally Posted by Estel View Post
1. Numbering of backpack and special items got somehow messed up
Ops, I didn't notice. Fixed in version 0.1.24

2. Thing that is bugged since dawns of time but I always forget to write about it (sorry...) - re-equipping endurance-affecting items actually *change* percent of endurance points we have. So, if we got 33 endurance points, decide to unequip our chained mail waistcoat, and equip it again, we end up with 29/33 health points, i.e. equivalent of taking 4 points damage.
I'm not sure this is a bug: objects add values to your maximum endurance points (don't actually cure you) so if you unequip such an item is correct to lose the maximum bonus.
If you re-equip it the item will just raise your maximum value, not restore endurance point.
Btw it makes no sense that by unequipping and equipping the same armor you lose endurance points. If the sense of an armor is "you can get more damage in combat" then we should do as you say: raise the current endurance when it is equipped. I'll think about it, thanks.

3. You're gonna hate me for saying it, but tournament still doesn't work 100% as it should :P Following our recent brainstorm, you've removed combat skill bonus of weaponmastery, leaving only +3 to roll. Sadly, it makes player negatively handicapped in tournament.
You're right. I disabled the bonus in the book (update book 6).
Or maybe "0 + 3" should be considered as "10 + 3" (in combat 0 == 10 but every value > 10 is considered 10).

Also, mindblast is still applied to tournament Combat balance.
The text does not say that you cannot use your mindblast/psi-surge discipline. I'm not sure it is actually correct to disable them.

BTW, since book 6, rope no longer takes up two slots in equipment (nor any other item does). Is it intentional rule change, or bug?
I only make the rope take two slots where the text says so. I don't know if it is an error in the text or not.

Another bug in torunament:
"Jakal broke" (3th option) doesn't work as intended, if I understand it correctly as a draw. From my understanding, it should happen, if both participants die on the same round (with message "Altan was killed. You were killed." - for fighting mechanics, same round is "same time" (there is no player round followed by opponent's round, etc.).
The Jakan breaks as the text say:
if at any time you should pick a 0 from the Random Number Table when using the bow, the Jakan will break.
Lone Wolf v.0.1.23; Book #1 v.1.12, page 156:
using first choice "If you wish to dive into the water (...)" terminates program instantly (segfault?).
Fixed in version 0.1.24

Many thanks for your feedback.

Last edited by sakya; 2013-09-02 at 15:58.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sakya For This Useful Post: