View Single Post
Posts: 89 | Thanked: 52 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ London, UK
Installed and discovered this recently on my N900, with the themefix and qt-*-compat packages so its happy. Am very happy to discover a nicely usable, pretty and smooth twitter app again (twimgo never quite felt ideal, though nice ui, too slow; witter was cool but lack of dev effort killed it with old twitter API/odd bugs occasional).

But three things I've noticed... Am on latest (1.8.2?) though initially 1.8.1 installed (if am right about .2 version):

1. it sometimes dies for no apparent reason. Mostly when its not the active app, but usually not til I've had it running in background for a while. I don't have it set to update that often but was wondering if that was cause, maybe if connection dropped when it tried?

2. I really want access to my twitter user lists, and see no way to do it in the app.

3. How do I exit the app properly? On main screen from startup.

3. I do like that pressing the tab buttons once switches to its screen and a second time updates to show new tweets on that screen

4. Issue: it always loads showing with the tweets .from the first time I ever started the app - do I need to clear cache/remove some files to fix that (ie. the cache never seems to get updated, or at least it forgets its loaded them before)? Or is it a known issue (one guy reported it before in earlier post on main non-harmattan, non-maemo thread I think).

Would be even more awesome to handle multiple accounts but not expecting that to ever come about from author comments.