View Single Post
I used marble on my N900 to direct me on a long-ish cycle (well, 12.5km and back) today and it worked reasonably well, but I'm left with a few questions:

1. Is it possible to change the default zoom level for navigation? I don't care if it'd involve editing a config file somewhere, but I'd like to be zoomed a bit further in as a matter of course so I can see what to do at complicated junctions more easily.

2. Is it possible to get the voice instructions to interrupt media player/openmediaplayer playback? If not at the moment, is it something that might be acheived in future versions?

3. Would it be possible to integrate Cyclestreets routing? (Details of their API.) It is quite good for UK cyclists and would be a nice option.

4. Portrait mode. There was discussion of this on the thread 2 years ago, which indicated it would be available on meego, but I can't see anything since. Has anyone tried it with CSSU rotation?

5. Fullscreen for guidance was also discussed a couple of years back with good arguments pro and con. Would it be possible to add an option for fullscreen to the guidance mode Configure dialogue, which currently only deals with voice guidance.

If there's already a way of doing any/all of the above, please let me know, else I'll br off to the bugtracker to file some requests! Many thanks to shentey for reanimating this.

Want to improve the location bar's search capabilities? there's a wiki page for that too...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomJ For This Useful Post: