View Single Post
Moved the bme stuff to bme thread

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...24#post1382224

I am having a bug with the status-area-applet-battery. It does not show any prediction data on the phone usage. My last phone had the predictions on how long the phone would run on current charge or if the battery wasn't calibrated it told this, but now the text area is empty.

Code:
home/user # dpkg -l | grep bme
ii  bme-rx-51                                           1.0-1                                      Battery Management Entity
ii  hald-addon-bme                                      1.0-1                                      hal battery addon for bme
ii  libbmeipc0                                          1.0-1                                      shared library for communication with Battery Management Entity
home/user # dpkg -l | grep battery
ii  hald-addon-bme                                      1.0-1                                      hal battery addon for bme
ii  status-area-applet-battery                          0.1.24+0m5                                 status area battery applet
I remember that I and pinochio had a problem before (page 18) with the status-area-applet-battery not showing the expected usage/idle times, only the "not calibrated" text. Pali sorted that out then. Now I have different phone (secondhand, flashed during summer, kp52 and thumb), but I think I havent had the usage/idle predictions at all shown on this phone. Maybe there is some problem with my status-area-applet or its installations.

Last edited by Kossuth; 2013-10-24 at 18:38. Reason: Moved the bme stuff to its own thread

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kossuth For This Useful Post: