View Single Post
Posts: 257 | Thanked: 2,053 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Warsaw, Poland
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
Got my €100 donation/preorder in (with the help of an SSH proxy). This project is truly amazing and in the end it became an easy decision to back this over Jolla.

I'm a little concerned that neo900.org visitors who don't frequent this thread will see the progress bar complete and think that we aren't in need of any more donations.

Could we get a progress bar for the "plus one digit" challenge?
The text above and under progress bar should be pretty clear. But yes, it's going to be changed, but probably not by extending the goal by one digit, but rather by reporting estimated number of "preorders" (donations with rebate)

Main goal is 200, next one - 1000

---

About post above by wolke: we'll try to successively add missing info to the website. Some of our posts here are nothing more than guesstimates or "current visions" that already has been made obsolete, and those should probably better stay as they are right now.

Now, with a first goal being reached, I think I'll find some time for slowly augmenting the website with more and more details. But don't expect miracles - some of entries on your list are still a mystery for us and may still need weeks of research to be finally able to say anything for sure (for instance RAM being one of such things).

Last edited by dos1; 2013-11-05 at 01:22.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dos1 For This Useful Post: