View Single Post
I've been looking to buy a Nokia N900. A bit late, I know, but I love flip-style phones (currently own an N97) and I can't stand these new touch-only smartphones.

I'm a bit picky and would prefer a new one or at least "as new", which makes my quest even more difficult.
So I came across this listing on ebay, which states "Nokia N900 in NEW condition", but I'm worried that it might be fake.
It does come with what appears to be an original box, and from what I can tell if has all the visual featurs of an original N900.

However, the phone is said to be "made in Finland"; even says so on the sticker behind the battery (box sticker is not photographed) and I've seen numerous discussions where people say most N900 phones are made in Korea.
Second issue is the "peel off" sticker from the screen protector. Is that like a standard thing for aftermarket screen protectors, or is it something you would find in a refurbished phone? I'm worried that it might contain non-original parts.

What do you guys think, does it look safe?
I plan on asking for a photo of the box sticker, to see if it matches the phone. Is there anything else I can ask the seller in order to confirm authenticity?

Thanks!

Last edited by Chipicao; 2013-11-10 at 00:47.

The Following User Says Thank You to Chipicao For This Useful Post: