View Single Post
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
I think you expect to much from The. You can't make gold from poo...
Are you suggesting that's what TOH implementation is, wow you must know much more than anyone else here when it comes to practical applications that can stem from TOH.

Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
I always use BT stereo headset Now I cant live without it so I never forget charging it. Because I just hate cables. Both works really great on N9/N900. So for me it way more important that BT stack works as good as it works on N9xx.
*off-topic*

I've had one of those for a few yrs now, been nothing but a PIA, often when I try to turn-it-off it just won't respond, I've no choice but to plug it into it's charging cable, only then is the prob. resolved.
Several other annoying issues but that's the main one, still, based on my criteria it was the best option *PERIOD*, I researched heavily/obsessively, it's mainly used on my Mac's & iTouch, I haven't used it heavily on my N9 or N900, but both do work.

Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
And I was talking about people should cool down a bit...
Why, the CEO was very specific, launch date will be announced at Slush, people are smarter than you give them credit for...
Most realise that doesn't mean a launch date for every nation, they realise it means shipping to only a tiny subset of nations, initially at least.

Last edited by jalyst; 2013-11-12 at 16:07. Reason: clarification

The Following User Says Thank You to jalyst For This Useful Post: