View Single Post
Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
So, has anyone successfully deciphered the order number (after full purchase)/priority number mess?

We know that there are people who preordered later and yet could order earlier (because they received their webshop credentials earlier). I somehow managed to put it aside, but I've just found two other similar cases so the concern came back. They have both preordered after May 20th whereas I preodered on May 20th less than two hours after the campaign was opened. One received the webshop invite last week and the other on Monday 21st (like me). Both got order numbers way below mine. I was even invited to the Helsinki event whereas they weren't, which tends to confirm I was higher in the list. I thought preorder numbers were going to be followed, but it seems more complicated than that. I've asked to care@jolla.com but no reply yet, I think they have other business to deal with today.

This might be a detail and I might be an overly excited kid before christmas, but being pushed back by more than several hundred places in the priority list is bothering me, especially when I see several instances of people with later preorders getting earlier webshop access and better priority numbers.

Has this issue been discussed (and solved?) on TMO yet?

Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
Jolla - A new beginning (Official)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfAixpkzcBQ
[damn it, beaten to the punch!]
Great launch video. The OS is really appealing.

Is that the RGB LED that we can see blinking top right of the phone, or some kind of flare inside the front camera? I seem to recall rainisto told it was on the bottom of the phone, but if so, why is it blinking so frenetically?

Last edited by Kabouik; 2013-11-27 at 13:45.