View Single Post
Posts: 193 | Thanked: 203 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Sofia, Bulgaria
Originally Posted by shallimus View Post
I'm still gutted that Jolla couldn't find time to send even an e-mail saying "Sorry, nothing for you" for those of us who live outside of Europe and paid actual money to pre-order.

...and yet I still love the concept and the spirit of The Little Dinghy That Could! The UI looks really exciting; I was a bit bummed out months and months ago when I read that the Swipe UI wasn't licensed from Nokia , but the demo videos I've seen make Sailfish look like a natural & desirable evolution of the Swipe UI. Gimme gimme gimme!

So yeah: sorry to be a one-issue TMO poster right now, but I'm still waiting to hear from Jolla anything about the status of my pre-order. I don't care that much about the €40 I dropped on the T-shirt, but more that I don't even know if I can assign my pre-order number to a friend in the EU and get a device that way, or if I just have to wait and hope and wait and wait and wait...
My suggestion is to ask jolla all those questions at zendesk(it works and they are very kind) as soon as possible!!
Barnabas Collins