View Single Post
Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
I have had no problems using ssh either over WLAN or over USB, ever.

I have not had any gallery problems either but maybe this is realted to the bug @wout.martens reported earlier, that he qwa unable to access pictures in the gallery?

I am now on 1.0.1.12 but neither I have had problems with any of the earlier releases...
The issue with Gallery is definitely the same yes. It seems a number of users with the last Sailfish version are concerned, yet no all. I don't know what is wrong, I did not really get into tweaking yet.

The same applies to Play store: I know it is not officially supported, but it crashes right after I try to launch it although I followed the same guide as others (with root privileges too). I'm not alone in this case either.

As for USB ssh, could you tell me the exact way of doing it? Connecting the Jolla to my W8.1 computer did not install any driver, and regardless of whether I use "Developer" or "Connection" USB mode, enable the ssh remote access in Developer Mode settings, and try to connect from Filezilla using nemo/password on the given IP, I get a time out error. Works flawlessly when tryng to ssh over WiFI through Filezilla sftp.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kabouik For This Useful Post: