View Single Post
Posts: 1,225 | Thanked: 1,905 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Quezon City, Philippines
Originally Posted by peterleinchen View Post
What about including 'open up max. number of mmcblk devices' in kernel-plus?
I know I know, it would only be helpful if juiceme (ubiboot) and e-yes (nitdroid) would fix their kernels also. And even than nemo/sailfish/other would need to reside on partitions lower p8, but that would offer a lot more of possible partitions/OSes/playground.
Huh, never encountered this bug. Maybe because I'm on a 16GB N9 :P

Looks like enabling GPT in the kernel was only half the battle! Will patch and rebuild as soon as possible, if it doesn't break anything (it shouldn't, iirc /sbin/preinit is nice enough to mknod things for you)

Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
I'd say btrf support for example is more urgent atm.
Going forward, merging all the space on the device with flexible subvolumes and saving space with deduplication would be nice

I've made some strides towards fixing kexec() stuff so kernel-plus, built with a different configuration, could be used as ubiboot's kernel. Too lazy to rebase back on the git kernel tree yet.

This will hopefully land with the next source drop.

Also, congrats on the Council, juice!

Originally Posted by Garp View Post
and it worked but setup Opp and run Optimize test said error 'No such file etc'
kernel-plus includes the Opptimizer modules, version 1.5.3 to be exact. You should use coderus' opptimizer-ui, it skips over some checks.

The official Opptimizer 1.5.4 modules are rejected by the kernel - they're built against ol' 2.6.32.54

Last edited by Hurrian; 2014-01-14 at 14:09.