View Single Post
Just a short answer - and not even the right one to your question ;-)

But:

-Battery life is great once you use a workaround for the NFC bug (and with great, I really mean great!)

-screen is much better than I thought. My girlfriend has a Galaxy S4 with full HD resultion (it's my best comparison to a better screen). At normal use (!) I don't really see a difference between that screen and the Jolla one. I was bothered about the qHD screen before I ordered the device, now when actually using the phone I don't care anymore - I don't even think of it.

-Viewing angles of the screen aren't the bests, but also not the worse (a regular user won't miss anything). I miss a the AMOLED screen of the Nokia N9 I used before - but also prefer some aspects of the LCD one.

-performance is suprisingly good (even in Android 3d games which I tested). Of course it's not high end and I also wished to have more RAM for example. But does the phone feel slow? No, not at all. Many used iPhones or Android devices out there might even feel slower, despite superiour hardware.

I wished you could just hold such a phone in your hands. That probably would give you another opinion about the device :-)

The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to caprico For This Useful Post: