View Single Post
Posts: 1,048 | Thanked: 1,127 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Amsterdam
Originally Posted by SHARP66 View Post
in the original XSHEET-MYPAINT this xterminal commands are used to save animation as avi
png-s to jpg-s and than jpg-s to avi

convert -resize 800 -quality 100 -background white -flatten png_file_in jpg_file_out

ffmpeg -r str(vid_fps) -b 1800 -y -i jpgs_in out_filename

Saving as swf, flv works great

What is wrong with this code? Somebody can write a good code for saving multiple jpgs to avi or whatever video format.
Not sure if I understand the question correctly, let's hope I did...

Use %(n)d for numbered items that need to processed in order. N is the number of digits the filename needs to have. So if you have filenames with 4 as well as 3 digits and you only want the ones with 3 digits in their filename to be processed, N would be 03.
If you have filenames that have nothing but digits and their order is sequential (IIRC ffmpeg assumes no more frames if their is a bump in numbers), you don't need the N at all and %d should be enough.
Id est: We have the filenames 001.jpg to 020.jpg

Code:
ffmpeg -i %d.jpg -s 1024x768 output.mp4
Two questions for you (I promise to stop asking questions asap)

1. Is there a typo in the code for saving the .flv files? It saves mine as flw which does not seem to be the same as flv.

2. I managed to export the animation to swf, but there is no background. I have the same problem with the ffmpeg method by the way.

What's the method to keep a background visible all the time and only use animation cells for the movable parts?

Last edited by anthonie; 2014-01-22 at 12:28.

The Following User Says Thank You to anthonie For This Useful Post: