View Single Post
Posts: 498 | Thanked: 836 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by biatch0 View Post
I've experienced this 3 times so far... just want to see if anyone else has too.

Double tap device to wake up, but for about 20-30 seconds (or at least it seems that long) the screen just refuses to respond to anything - slide up, slide down, slide side, etc. After the 20-30 seconds, everything suddenly is peachy and works perfectly.
I have experienced this as well. Also, if I press the power button the screen flashes to lock screen, goes dark again. But after this it is working normally. Have to search together.jolla if this issue is already raised up there.

Also, i am REALLY REALLY growing frustrated with the WLAN connectivity. It is still totally like a shot in the dark for me. Issues are so bad that I normally don't even use WLAN with the phone. Also, some android apps have started to behave weirdly, as one can inform me that I do not have connection to the network, but on the same time I am happily surfing the web with firefox or Webcat. This happens also with GSM network.

But still, jolla is growing better every day. I changed back to N9 for awhile, but after week or so, I was already eager to start using Jolla again