View Single Post
Posts: 114 | Thanked: 61 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Beijing, China
Pretty surprised and glad that this discussion is still alive

Since 3 months ago when I last posted here, my arsenal has refreshed quite a bit:
1) Samsung Galaxy Nexus, for WiFi hotspot and occasional flashaholic pleasure.
2) Motorola Photon Q, as the successor of N900 - seriously, it's the single best QWERTY Android phone on the market. Packs enough processing power in its Snapdragon S4 Pro, and its keyboard is far more comfortable than what's on the N900. Glad that I bought it.
3) Motorola Flipout, a 2010 phone that can't even beat N900 in any terms... Why do I want it? Because it's small, cheap ($18) and has a superb FM radio!!

But yeah, even with 6 Android devices now in my arsenal, I still miss my N900... I just took it out of the box a week ago and started to fiddle with it, yet this 3-year-old device still fascinated me with its sleek UI and great hackability. Besides, it looks so cool when I play with this unique "computer" on the subway!
Battery sucks though, my Android devices could lasts 10+days in Airplane mode, while N900 could only manage 3~4 days at best...
About 10 Android devices came and went along the years, but N900 will never be sold, however "outdated" it might be. Word.

Time to move on. If you can't afford an N950, and don't know how/where to fetch a Jolla, then head for Android reluctantly, or you're stuck. Seriously.