View Single Post
Posts: 2,290 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ UK
Firstly thank for your informative post, I was starting to think it was tumbleweed-ware.

It seems the second line in the control file is not searchable in HAM. Thank you for spotting this, it is helpful if you can find the application in the first place.
Also it seems the icon image is very dark causing it to look like a black square, can anyone confirm this?

As for the window spawn bug, I had thought I had fixed this by making the pushButton's "pressed()" instead of "clicked()" and reducing the image sizes but alas not. I will look into it but I am not certain of a solution.
It seems that the image takes so long to load you have time to press the pushButton again and spawn another non-stacked window.

Obviously animated knots would be ideal, however, it would take a fair amount of time and effort to do this. I would also have to borrow the materials (ropes, paracord, poles, camera, tripod) used to make the images again, from the multiple sources I acquired them.

Images at multiple stages wasn't done in the first place to keep the application light. Also this was created from the pictures in another RL project I did.
I spent a lot of time wording the instructions as carefully as possible so they could be done from looking at the final picture alone.

Can you point me to some of the knots you are having a hard time with?

All the knots in Qnotted are important and should be learned IMO. What you use them for is at your discretion.

Wiki Admin
sixwheeledbeast's wiki
Testing Squad Subscriber
- mcallerx - tenminutecore - FlopSwap - Qnotted - zzztop - Bander - Fight2048 -

Before posting or starting a thread please try this.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sixwheeledbeast For This Useful Post: