View Single Post
Posts: 76 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ India
Originally Posted by elros34 View Post
kraker_abhy, about proximity option: for now it checking proximity sensor only after you press power button and block touch events if sensor is covered. It will be needed if I add keep alive option.
btw you don't have to wait for off screen just press power button or slide from top screen.
Oh i got it, it seems working great when i cover sensor, which is lot easier for me to just put N900 in pocket after checking time or something without doing anything or worried about it will get some accidental touch events.
keep alive option would be nice when implemented so we can play with media control as much as we want.

Originally Posted by elros34 View Post
oh and what next 3D interface - no problem.
left and right swipe for either some option or just unlocking along with bottom up swipe (as it is now) is sufficient i think with no need of 3D interface, perhaps i actually don't know what 3D interface could it be for lockscreen. haha

By the way i have replaced lockscreen wallpaper with shaded transparent image which gives glassy look and i am happy with that.

Thanks for fast, smooth, and neat lockscreen, it never slow down for me and also the orientation problem i mentioned earlier for initial start after boot seems to be fixed for me with new version.